Guardian Angel Store - Christian gifts and books to share your values

Site Search:

Store Search:

Home > Forums > Religious Education - General > Proof of Guardian Angel Presence Home | Forums | My Account |  My Wishlist  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout  |  www.GuardianAngelStore.com is RSS enabled.  Add this link to your feed reader to get our news updates.  In the forums add the link next to the forums you want to receive updates for.
 Navigation

Main
 Home
General
 News
 News Submission
 News Topics
 Search
 Sitemap
Community
 Forums
 Web Links
Members
 Account
Information
 About Us
 Contact
 FAQ
 Legal Documents
 Link To Us

Shopping

Aids--Classroom, Bible, Office
Angels
Automotive
Bereavement & Memorial
Bible Center
Books
Books, Used
Candles & Necessities
Church Supplies
Clothing
Collectibles/Figurines
Crosses/Crucifixes
Devotions
Encouragement/Inspirational Gift
Garden Decor
Gifts for Family & Friends
Home Treasures
Jewelry
Knights of Columbus Gifts
Love, Weddings & Marriage
Media - CDs/DVDs/Software
Message Cards
Names to Remember
Patriotism
Pocket Coins & Tokens
Sacramentals
Sacraments
Saints
Special Seasons
Sports
Toys/Games

New Products

Shop by Price
Under $10
From $10 - $30
From $30 - $50
From $50 - $100
Above $100
All Price Ranges

Guardian Angel Store: Forums

The Guardian Angel Store Forums :: View topic - Guardian Angels
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guardian Angels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Religious Education - General Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Guardian Angels Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Well, I have been wondering about this for a while now, and I guess this is probably a good place to ask.

"Do Guardian Angels Exist?"

If yes,

"Can they protect or help us?"

I would also like to ask for stories about Angels and Guardian Angels. Specifically like where someone made it through the impossible and can only attribute it to an angel, or even better maybe a vision of an angel during such an ordeal.

I am struggling with some stuff right now, and I think at this point I might like to ask my Guardian Angel to help, but I want to get some opinions first.

Thanks for the help and God Bless

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Proof of Guardian Angel Presence Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

I personally believe that I would not be here today if not for my angels.

In the bible there are many quotes about angels and guardian angels. Take the words that are seen on every page of this site “For God commanded his angels to guard you in all your ways. Psalms 91:11.” I know there are plenty of other references, but this is my favorite. My wife found it and we have kind of adopted it as the tag line for our store. Also as you must have noted, our store is named after Guardian Angels. I also run a small computer business called Guardian Media Services. As I was growing up I was home schooled and we called it the Guardian Angel Academy.

Ok, enough about all that…

I have been through so much in my short life that I should have been dead a long time ago and I usually pull through without a scratch. I will try to write a few examples over the next few weeks, but I do not have too much time, with the store and site maintenance. So, I will start with the biggest events and work my way from there. I have wanted to write these occurrences down and keep almost a journal of events; I just have not had the time or I guess the proper motivation. I do know that these stories can help others in their faith journey and I greatly appreciate the motivation. So, I will be posting, but at the same time, anyone else out there please post your stories as well.

It is also funny that I am running across this post now. Saturday was a great example. This did not happen to me, but someone close. I think I will start my story telling with this one and start “my” stories in the next post. I am going to post what I saw now, but try to get the people involved to tell their side of the story.

The motorcycle:

My dad has been riding motorcycles since he was 11 and he taught me how to ride. He has been through just about every type of condition imaginable, dirt (on dirt bikes), rain, snow, and anything else you can think of. Just a couple of days ago he was on the road with my mom riding with him, gorgeous day out, perfect riding conditions and they laid down the bike.

Everyone was slowing down like normal for the traffic light they were approaching. From what witnesses say someone cut through traffic two cars ahead of my dad which of course caused everyone to slam on the brakes. (We are in Colorado, so we get snow and with snow comes sand to keep the roads from icing over. That is not to say that there was snow out, just the sand left over.) As he was coming up on this debacle of cars ahead of him he stood on his foot brake and gripped his hand brake and anything else he could do to slow the bike down. As he did he lost traction because of the sand and the back tire slipped and pushed them sideways. Being the experienced rider he is, the only choice he had at that point was to lay it down.

About 2:00 PM I got the call and was there in just a few minutes. I showed up to see the fire truck and ambulance leaving and several police cars blocking traffic. I was relieved to see my father standing and talking to the police about the accident, but I was unable to see my mother anywhere.

I stopped in a near by parking lot and ran to the scene. I got up there and went to talk to my dad. As I did, I noticed that my mother was nowhere to be seen. She had been taken to the hospital. After making sure my dad was ok I rushed to the hospital to check on mom. She was much better than I had expected. She was quite bruised on one arm and her legs pretty stiff, a little cut up, but otherwise ok. Dad suffered a pair of torn jeans and a slightly skinned elbow.

The reason I think this is such a great example of “Guardian Angels were watching over me” is that the direction the bike went down, there was a good chance they would have gone into traffic. No one else was hurt, not even any contact with other vehicles, and there was minimal damage to the motorcycle. They were wearing helmets and even though my mom tumbled quite a bit, she left a small scratch on the visor after she got up, other wise no other marks were left on her helmet.

I often request the help of my angels when I am about to perform daunting tasks, drive long distances or for just about anything really. I know theirs were with them on Saturday as this was going on.

I have many more stories to come, and there are also many prayers that I will try to add to the prayer section on this forum. Some prayers include the Guardian Angel Prayer and St. Michael the Arch Angel Prayer which ask for help from your angels.

I hope this helps, and I will keep posting as I get the chance.

Yours in Christ,

Jared

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Religious Education - General Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: