Guardian Angel Store - Christian gifts and books to share your values

Site Search:

Store Search:

Home > Forums > Prayers - Written > Chaplet to the Guardian Angel Home | Forums | My Account |  My Wishlist  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout  |  www.GuardianAngelStore.com is RSS enabled.  Add this link to your feed reader to get our news updates.  In the forums add the link next to the forums you want to receive updates for.
 Navigation

Main
 Home
General
 News
 News Submission
 News Topics
 Search
 Sitemap
Community
 Forums
 Web Links
Members
 Account
Information
 About Us
 Contact
 FAQ
 Legal Documents
 Link To Us

Shopping

Aids--Classroom, Bible, Office
Angels
Automotive
Bereavement & Memorial
Bible Center
Books
Books, Used
Candles & Necessities
Church Supplies
Clothing
Collectibles/Figurines
Crosses/Crucifixes
Devotions
Encouragement/Inspirational Gift
Garden Decor
Gifts for Family & Friends
Home Treasures
Jewelry
Knights of Columbus Gifts
Love, Weddings & Marriage
Media - CDs/DVDs/Software
Message Cards
Names to Remember
Patriotism
Pocket Coins & Tokens
Sacramentals
Sacraments
Saints
Special Seasons
Sports
Toys/Games

New Products

Shop by Price
Under $10
From $10 - $30
From $30 - $50
From $50 - $100
Above $100
All Price Ranges

Guardian Angel Store: Forums

The Guardian Angel Store Forums :: View topic - Prayer to Guardian Angel
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayer to Guardian Angel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Prayers - Written Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Prayer to Guardian Angel Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Angel of God,
my Guardian dear,
to whom God's love
commits me here,
ever this day,
be at my side,
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen.

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Prayer to Guardian Angel Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings round me,
and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above.
Amen

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Prayer to Guardian Angel Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Protecting spirit who watches over me always, you who have this mission, now for the joy of doing good and for progress and purification of your spirit, save me, for during the night my spirit goes to meet the unknown. Take me to where my loved ones and my friends are and those who want to help me. Help me with all the problems of my life. Oh, that the revelations I should put into practice would be held fast in my imagination.

Give me strength in my contemplation of nature and raise my spirit above the new struggles that have made my hopes vanish.

Amen.

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Prayer to Angels for Healing and Protection Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

May the angels bless me with divine protection.
May the healing love of the angels surround me wherever I go.
I ask that I may be a vehicle for spiritual healing.
I ask that I may receive angelic healing on a daily basis.
My spirit is constantly healed by ministering angels.
My guardian angels always guide me to the healers, doctors, and therapists that can best help me.
I thank my angels for their transformative influence upon my soul.
I ask that I may learn to heal myself, become more positive, and evolve spiritually.
I ask that I may bless the lives of others with the healing and protection of the angels.

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Novena to Guardian Angels Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

This is a Novena and should be prayed for 9 consecutive days.

O Holy Angel, whom God, by the effect of His goodness and His tender regard for my welfare, has charged with the care of my conduct,

And who assists me in all wants and comforts me in all my afflictions, who supports me when I am discouraged and continually obtains for me new favors, I return thee profound thanks,

And I earnestly beseech thee, O most amiable protector, to continue thy charitable care and defense of me against the malignant attacks of all my enemies.

Keep me away from all occasions of sin. Obtain for me the grace of listening attentively to thy holy inspirations and of faithfully putting them into practice.

In particular, I implore thee to obtain for me the favor which I ask for by this novena. (Here mention your petition.) Protect me in all the temptations and trials of this life, but more especially at the hour of my death, and do not leave me until thou hast conducted me into the presence of my Creator in the mansions of everlasting happiness.

Amen

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Chaplet to the Guardian Angel Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

To be said on a Guardian Angel Chaplet.

On the Crucifix say:

O my dear Angel Guardian, preserve me from the misfortune of offending God.

On the first four colored beads representing each of the four Guardian Angels say:

Angel of God,
my Guardian dear,
to whom His love
commits me here,
ever this day (or night)
be at my side,
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen.

Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above.
Amen.

O most holy angel of God, appointed by God to be my guardian, I give you thanks for all the benefits which you have ever bestowed on me in body and in soul. I praise and glorify you that you condescended to assist me with such patient fidelity, and to defend me against all the assaults of my enemies. Blessed be the hour in which you were assigned me for my guardian, my defender and my patron. In acknowledgement and return for all your loving ministries to me, I offer you the infinitely precious and noble heart of Jesus, and firmly purpose to obey you henceforward, and most faithfully to serve my God.
Amen.

I salute thee, holy Angel who didst comfort my Jesus in His agony, and with thee I praise the most holy Trinity for having chosen thee from among all the holy Angels to comfort and strengthen Him who is the comfort and strength of all that are in affliction. By the honor thou didst enjoy and by the obedience, humility and love wherewith thou didst assist the sacred Humanity of Jesus, my Savior, when He was fainting for very sorrow at seeing the sins of the world and especially my sins, I beseech thee to obtain for me perfect sorrow for my sins; deign to strengthen me In the afflictions that now overwhelm me, and in all the other trials, to which I shall be exposed henceforth and, in particular, when I find myself in my final agony.
Amen.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those
who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen.

August Queen of Heaven! Sovereign Mistress of the angels! Thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy Legions, that, under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks and drive them hence into the abyss of eternal woe.
Amen.

On the 4 beads for Uriel say:

You are Uriel the Archangel of Repentance,
You are Uriel the Archangel of Peace,
You are Uriel who holds out the flame of Love towards all souls,
You are Uriel the Archangel who carries the flame of Love to ignite the heart in service to God.

Holy, holy, holy Lord, God of Hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your Glory!
Glory be to the Father:
Glory be to the Holy Spirit!

Archangel Uriel, angel of peace, of love, of joy and light, pray for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

On the medal say:

O Angel of God Uriel, my blessed protector, to whose care I have been committed by my Creator from the moment of my birth, unite with me in thanking the Almighty for having given me a friend, and instructor, an advocate, and a guardian in thee. Accept, O most charitable guide, my fervent thanksgiving for all thou hast done for me.

On the 4 beads for Raphael say

You are Raphael the Healer,
You are Raphael the Guide,
You are Raphael the Companion
Ever at Human sorrows aide.

O God who in Thy ineffable goodness hast rendered blessed Raphael the conductor of thy faithful in their journeys, we humbly implore Thee that we may be conducted by him in the way of salvation, and experience his help in the maladies of our souls. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord.
Amen.

Saint Raphael, angel of health, of love, of joy and light, pray for us.

The Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

On the medal say:

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your Joy.

On the beads for Gabriel say

Heavenly Father,
through the salutation of the Archangel Gabriel,
may we honour the Incarnation of Your Divine son.

Mother of our Saviour,
may we strive always to imitate your holy virtues
and to respond to our Father.
Be it done unto me according to Thy Word.

Archangel Gabriel,
please praise our Father
for the gift of His Son
praying, one day,
by His grace, we may all be one.

The Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

on the medal say:

O Blessed Archangel Gabriel, we beseech thee, do thou intercede for us at the throne of divine Mercy in our present necessities, that as thou didst announce to Mary the mystery of the Incarnation, so through thy prayers and patronage in heaven we may obtain the benefits of the same, and sing the praise of God forever in the land of the living.
Amen.

on the beads for Michael say:

O glorious prince, St. Michael, leader and commander of the heavenly host, guardian of the souls of men, conqueror of the rebel angels, steward of the palace of God, our worthy leader, endowed with holiness and power, deliver us from every evil. With full confidence we have recourse to you, that by your gracious protection we may be enabled to make progress every day in the faithful service of God.

By the intercession of St. Michael and the heavenly choir of the Angels, may God vouchsafe to grant us their guardianship through this mortal life, and after death a happy entrance into the everlasting glory of Heaven.
Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

The Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

PrayerGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Saint Gertrude's Guardian Angel Prayer Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

O most holy Angel of God,
appointed by God to my Guardian,
I give thee thanks for all the benefits
which thou hast ever bestowed on me in body and soul.

I praise and glorify thee that thou condescended
to assist me with such patient fidelity,
and to defend me against all the assaults of my enemy.

Blessed be the hour
in which thou were assigned me for my Guardian,
my defender and my patron.

In acknowledgment and return for all thy loving ministries to me,
I offer thee the infinitely precious and noble Heart of Jesus,
and firmly purpose to obey thee henceforward,
and most faithfully to serve my God.

Amen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Prayers - Written Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: