Guardian Angel Store - Christian gifts and books to share your values

Site Search:

Store Search:

Home > Forums > Prayers - Misc > Prayers In Thanks For Healing Home | Forums | My Account |  My Wishlist  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout  |  www.GuardianAngelStore.com is RSS enabled.  Add this link to your feed reader to get our news updates.  In the forums add the link next to the forums you want to receive updates for.
 Navigation

Main
 Home
General
 News
 News Submission
 News Topics
 Search
 Sitemap
Community
 Forums
 Web Links
Members
 Account
Information
 About Us
 Contact
 FAQ
 Legal Documents
 Link To Us

Shopping

Aids--Classroom, Bible, Office
Angels
Automotive
Bereavement & Memorial
Bible Center
Books
Books, Used
Candles & Necessities
Church Supplies
Clothing
Collectibles/Figurines
Crosses/Crucifixes
Devotions
Encouragement/Inspirational Gift
Garden Decor
Gifts for Family & Friends
Home Treasures
Jewelry
Knights of Columbus Gifts
Love, Weddings & Marriage
Media - CDs/DVDs/Software
Message Cards
Names to Remember
Patriotism
Pocket Coins & Tokens
Sacramentals
Sacraments
Saints
Special Seasons
Sports
Toys/Games

New Products

Shop by Price
Under $10
From $10 - $30
From $30 - $50
From $50 - $100
Above $100
All Price Ranges

Guardian Angel Store: Forums

The Guardian Angel Store Forums :: View topic - Prayers In Thanks For Healing
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayers In Thanks For Healing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Prayers - Misc Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prayer-Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Prayers In Thanks For Healing Reply with quote

To all who see these words, greetings;

Prayers In Thanks for Healing

Let us pray in thanks for His great healing. Heavenly Father, You have performed so many miracles for the children of Your creation. We pray all may hear and all may know the healing You offer for our soul. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

Dear Lord, as You have guided us in how we may keep clean the body, we pray You guide us in how we may care for the soul.

Dear Lord, we pray You guide our leaders so our communities and nations may be healed.

Dear Lord, we pray that You guide all peoples to how they may attend to one another in peace.

Dear Lord, we pray that we are granted the wisdom and strength as to how we may conquer evil through the blessings of love.

Dear Lord, we pray in thanks and praise for the miracles you perform to save us both body and soul.

Dear Lord, we pray in thanks and praise for the blessings of Your grace and mercy.

Dear Lord, we pray in thanks and praise for the forgiveness of our sins so that through You our soul may be cleansed and purified with love.

For these and the prayers in the hearts of all the faithful, we pray in the name of Your Son, our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Let us pray that as we travel our daily journey, He will guide us in how we may share His good news. Heavenly Father, through the sacrifice of Your Son, You brought hope to the world that our souls may be purified and healed. We pray in thanks and praise for all which You have done for us. We ask that You guide us in how we may share Your great news. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May the peace and blessings of the Lord be with you always,
Prayer Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guardian Angel Store Forums Forum Index -> Prayers - Misc Printable Version All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: